We are looking for a nanny from France for a 19 month old girl (she is cute and cuddly) on the upper east side. LEGAL and drug free and a commitment of at least one year. Making bottles, reading to her, teaching her new things, making silly faces, changing diapers, baby laundry and trips to the park.You can choose live in OR live out (completely your choice) and you need to be a non smoker and you would need to speak some English, fluency is not required.  Please only apply if you are legal with references AND if you can work 5 days per week for at least 1 to 3 years. jjjujumac@gmail.com

I don't speak French well, please reply to me in English.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Jess MacHaf ,

Hello,

I am interested working as a French Nanny full time job. Native French Speaker, age 47,  living in West New York  New Jersey Green Card Holder, Clean Background and having good references.

My name is Malika Assoua,I am Native French Speaker and good at English. I have seven years experience as a nanny , Presently I am working as nanny for three years  in Manhattan New York for two kids (4 years and 2 years old ) and also working as  part time nanny in west new york for two kids ( 6 years old girl and new born 6 months old boy ) since 3 years . I also worked as  live -in Nanny in France for 4 years. I have develop childcare Experience through my motherhood ( having one six years old Daughter ) and having a good academic background to support my candidacy. Also I was working in Saudi Arabia as an French/Art and Craft Teacher for three years . I have extensive knowledge in providing long-term care for the children, including cooking for kids, preparing bottles, changing diapers, ironing , supervising baths, and educating and amusing the children by french reading,speaking,listening and taking them on outings, having excellent interpersonal and communicative skills. 

First Aid Certified from Red Cross Morroco. I would very much like an opportunity to discuss your specific needs and any my of overall abilities regarding the nanny position. 

I'm very trustworthy,clean,honest and responsible person with very clean background, i don't smoke or drink and absolutely no drugs. I am a responsible, conscientious person .

Hope to meet your wonderful family soon. 

Merci ! 

Resume ( CV ) Malika - Nanny.docx

Jess MacHaf's Page
    Jess MacHaf's Page on New York in French
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store