Hello!

We are an American family with a 16 month old daughter. We've had an amazing french nanny for the last nine months who will be leaving soon for a full time job. My daughter now speaks as much french as english and we would like to continue this trend! We are looking for a part time nanny to work in the afternoon at least 15 hours a week. Please have experience with toddlers and a few references. 

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

Hi

I am presently looking for a  part time nanny position job 

I have been a Nanny for the past 4 years. 
    I am a trustworthy individual who loves and adores children and ensures that the parents mind will be at ease as long as they are in my hands. I consider myself as a person that understands and communicates well with children.

I am very energetic, playful and tidy;

I can cook a healthy food; give a nice bath, read stories during the bed time, do art and craft,organise playdates,i'm legal and i have driver licence, i can swim

I can take care of multiples kids on one time and do some light cleaning

Please contact me if interested at 347 421 6044 orby email logicsystemsllc@hotmail.com

I SPEAK french and English 

• Hello,

My name is Camille, I'm 21 years old and I'm French.

I have arrived in New York a few weeks ago, and I'm looking for a "Nanny job".

In France I did a lot of baby-sitting, since I was 16.

I am responsible, patient,emotional and creative.

I really love to invent playful and educational amusement based on what the child loves.

Furthermore, I can teach French to your children through exiting games.

My English is not perfectly fluent yet, but I'm working on it.

If my profile interest you and if you have any questions, here is my email :

kmi.chewgum@hotmail.fr

Thanks for your attention, Best regards.

Camille

• bonjour,

je m'appeller ghita je suis marocaine , 23ans je veux venir à NEWYORK mais je checher d'abord une famille qui a besoin de nounou pour s'occuper de ses enfants, j'ai toujours fait ca dans mon temps libre, je travaille dans la presse a maroc je viens de demissionner pour venir au etat unis.

je suis une jeune fille tres dynamique,sportive, j'adore les enfants , les jeux , les histoires, et je parle courement français( ma mere est professeur de français).

Si vous etes interesser veuillez m'envoyer un mail: ghitalaoufir@hotmail.fr

à bientot

• Hi Chelsea,

My site offers a special webpage for hiring French-speaking nannies in NY, here.

I've even prepared a pre-selection list of French nannies,

and a comprehensive checklist for interviewing nannies.

Hope your 16 month old daughter will like her.

Keep well

Armando

• Hello,

My name is Fatima,I have worked for many families near Grand Central(midtown).

I  am a native french speaker,my parents are from senegal.I grew up in the 17th district of paris,and a former student of College Stephane Mallarme.I am willing to give you a free trial ,and if for any reason you are not satisfied I won't take it personally.

For more informations/interview feel free to contact me on my cell at :347 375 9849.

Bonjour,

Je m'appelle Fatima,j'ai travaille pour beaucoup de famille sur midtown pres de Grand Central.

Je suis francaise de naissance,mes parents sont du Senegal.J'ai grandi dans le 17eme arr.de Paris,et suis une ancienne eleve du College Stephane Mallarme.Je peux vous offrir un essai gratuit,et si pour n'importe quelle raison vous n'etes pas satisfais je ne le prendrai pas personellement.

Pour plus d'informations/interview n'hesitez pas a me contacter sur mon portable au numero suivant:347 375 9849

http://arr.de/
    • Hi Fatima,

My email is cmartinsamson [@] gmail.com. I'd love to chat more with you. Please email me. 

Best,

Chelsea

• Dear madam,

I am writing you to express my interest for the position of french speaking nanny. I am responsible, sweet, detail oriented,creative,patient and I love kids genuinely. I was the french nanny to amazing twins in Tribeca for 1 year(amazing experience)who looking for a new family where I could fully show my skills. I would love to take care of your little angel. I am taking my responsabilities very seriously,I have reference you can call. Don't hesitate to contact me on mathildegiselle@yahoo.fr.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Mathilde
    • HI Mathilde,

Thanks for the email address. I will contact you there.

Best,

Chelsea

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store