Replies

• Dear M. Nimeskern,

My name is Marie. I am 21 years old and I come from Nancy, France. I study international business in Audencia (business school in Nantes, France), and I am planning to take a gap year next year. I will be in New York from November 2011 to July 2012 and I am currently looking for a live-in nanny position there. I was a Rotary Exchange Student in Starkville, Mississippi four years ago and lived in 3 families there. I loved America and Americans so much that I wanted to come back and discover another part of the country and get to know a new American family.

I have a lot of experience with children. I took children aged 6 months to 10 years. I am reliable, patient, resourceful and warm. I kept my 40-year-old half-sister’s children very often since they were babies (they are now 7 and 11). I have done a lot of baby-sittings, and been a live-out nanny in August 2010 for two weeks. Everything went so well this summer, that the same family asked me to come back to look after their children for a few days in December 2010. Children love me because I am fun and dynamic. I love reading stories to them and playing with them.

I am also really good at taking care of a house. Running errands, doing some grocery shopping, cleaning the house, doing laundry are things i'm used to and i just LOVE cooking! I also don't mind helping with homework or scheduling play dates. I am a singer and I play the piano and the trumpet. If you want to, I can give music lessons to your children.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application. If you have any questions or would like to contact me, please do not hesitate!

• I am trying to find a French speaking nanny on the West Side for one infant. You would need to have an upbeat, cheerful and happy personality- someone who loves to sing and play and is always in a good mood. Childcare references or teaching references we can check by phone are required. The position is full-time (either Mon-Fri OR Tues- Sat) and the salary offered is up to $70,000 per year depending on the hours you work. Please email BrianneKell@gmail.com if you are a fun and experienced nanny / governess with a Genuine French accent (France French) looking to work Full-Time for at least 1 or 2 years! Please send your resume as a copy and paste, not an attachment and please tell me about yourself and your experience with infants. Please Note: I do not speak French, I am trying to find a French speaking nanny for the infant. 

Thank you!! 

• D'accord.

Merci bien

• Merci a tous qui avez repondu a notre annonce.

La place est desormais prise jusqu'a juin mais se libere ensuite.

• Bonjour,

J'habite pas loin de chez vous,  Astor place et je parle anglais/français et aussi russe couramment. Références

Je cherche aussi les matins.

Merci pour votre considération.

• Bonjour! 

Je m'appelle Rachida et j'ai de l'experience en tant que baby-sitter. Les horaires m'interessent beaucoup.  Vous pouvez me contacter au 1-646-742-7956.  Merci!

• Bonjour,

L'offre est elle toujours d'actualite? Je suis en effet interessee par cette derniere,

Merci d'avance pour votre reponse,

Bien a vous,

m.

• je suis interessee
  • Bonjour,

Je m'appelle Fatima,j'habite a New York depuis octobre 1998.Je suis interessee par votre offre et je parle courament l'anglais ,le francai et un peu d'espagnol.Voici mon adresse e-mail si vous voulez me contacter:fatimagoumane@yahoo.com.

A bientot j'espere .

Fatima.

• Oui et comme vous avez dit avoir recu mon email, vous devez avoir mon email, non?
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store