Nous sommes un jeune couple américano-belge avec un fils nouveau-né (né il ya 8 semaines) qui recherche d'une nounou francophone à temps plein. Nous travaillons tous les deux à temps plein. Nounou doit être un locuteur natif et fluide. Les heures sont 7 heures-19 heures, du lundi au vendredi, dans notre appartement à Bushwick, Brooklyn près de Morgan arrêt sur les L. Optionnels heures supplémentaires: le vendredi de 19:00 - Samedi 17 heures (pendant la nuit). Nounou devrait avoir expérience avec les bébés nouveau-nés, et être prêt à faire un nettoyage léger, lessive et la cuisine. La nounou doit être prêt d'être payé légalement, et avoir des impôts retenus et vous avez besoin d'avoir une carte verte ou un visa. Vous recevrez 15 jours de vacances payées, de congés de maladie, et obtenir des paiements pour la sécurité sociale et l'assurance chômage et handicap. S'il vous plaît envoyez-nous avec les références si vous êtes intéressé à postuler.

------------

We are a young American-Belgian couple with a newborn son (born 6 weeks ago) seeking a full-time French-speaking nanny. We both work full-time. Nanny must be a native speaker and fluent. Hours are 7am - 7pm, Monday through Friday, in our home in Bushwick, Brooklyn close to Morgan stop on the L. Optional additional hours: Friday from 7pm - Saturday 5pm (overnight). Nanny should have experience with newborn babies, and be willing to do light cleaning, laundry and cooking. Nanny must be willing to be paid legally on the books, and have taxes withheld. You will receive 15 days paid vacation, sick days, and get payments for social security and unemployment insurance.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Mrs Rachelle!
    Je suis tjrs interesser pour l job de babysitting de votre bou de chou si vs etes tjrs interesser j suis disponible
    Merci!
  • Bonjour.

Je suis Brigitte. Je suis une nounou avec plusieurs années d'expérience. Moi-meme mère, je saurai vous apporter les résultats que vous recherchez quant a la garde de votre enfant. Plusieurs references de familles françaises disponibles a tout moment.
    vous pouvez me contacter au 646-281-7088.

• Fun and bilingual childcare worker/ nanny available. I have learned through my 10+ years experience of the do's and dont's when caring for children. I love and adore kids and with that said am looking for fulltime employment with a loving family. Whether it is morning noon or overnight, I can fully assure that you wont have any regrets. I am a mature , honest and trustworthy young adult who knows about children and all that caring for them entails. I do not smoke or have any bad habits like talking on the phone or anything of that sorts. I am very respectful and have no problems with taking directions.
    If you would like to know more ,please contact me at alicenjike@yahoo.fr
  • Hi,

Mommysitting.com is a new site that has the purpose to connect moms together but also help them find a great nanny or au pair. Wehave more and more members so it can be a good opportunity for you to sign up and visit the group Find a nanny in New York City"
    I remain at your disposal if you have any questions.
  • Hi , are you still looking for a French nanny ? If yes contact me when ever you want 6463870437 or email v.nzie@yahoo.fr thank you
    Viviane
  • Elisabeth Ngone Dione Calabrese

(646) 457 6399

elingonedione@gmail.com

Objective

Nanny with over 30 years experience working with Children, in every aspect, French tutoring included. Looking to contribute my experience of professional nanny in providing a stimulating, exciting and nurturing environment. Extremely dedicated, compassionate, resourceful, reliable, loving, patient, clean and trustworthy. Looking for employment opportunities. Experienced with children from newborn to teens. Mother of three.

Education

Dakar University, Major in English/American Literature (1978-1981)

Diplomas: BA in American Civilization

Complementary trainings in Community organizing for Women rights and Development: Strategic planning, Gender and Development, NGO management.

Child-care experience

I worked as a teacher/tutor in a kindergarten, daycare and secondary schools in Senegal for 25 years. In the US (NY and NJ States) I did a lot of fulltime/part time babysitting for different families, including my own grandchildren. Among other tasks I was responsible for teaching them French as a second language with educational activities/games/songs, reading books, telling stories, cleaning before and after the kids, taking them to different activities or organizing indoors activities such as arts and crafts.

References:

Holinger Family; (917) 757 5137

Scardovi-Mounier Family; (917) 443 1963 – bscardovi@gmail.com

Valla Family; (301) 325 5370

Baumann-Pauly Family; (646) 510-6411  

Non-child related professional experience

French teacher/tutor (over 20 years), summer camp counselor, Program officer for many international and national Women Rights and Development NGOs (over 15 years), Volunteer for kindergarten /day care work and for a youth movement (national coordinator for that movement for 6 years).

Interest: travelling, reading, dancing, singing and listening to music.

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store