Pen Pals and Performers

Bonjour tout le monde!I am looking students in a school in France (or anywhere in the Francophone world) for an exchange of pen pal letters with my 21 5th graders. Their level of French is beginner.Our school is also having "French Heritage Day" at the end of April and we are looking for performers, especially musicians, to hire for our afternoon assembly.Can anyone help?Merci .Kevin

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ce serait peut-être trop tard pour avril, mais pour la prochaine fois, pour les correspondants, je te suggère de chercher sur http://www.cartables.net , sous le rubrique "causeries" et "correspondances". Là, il y a des messages des classes de France (et ailleurs) qui cherchent des correspondants. Je l'utilise au mois d'août, où il y a souvent des centaines de messages. Si tu veux t'y inscrire, tu peux ajouter ton propre message. Je recois souvent une douzaine de réponses pour mes classes de 4th et 5th grade dans une semaine. Cette année nous avons les correspondants en Normandie, Maroc, la Réunion, Parisis... tu vois les possibilités.
  • We are looking for a family willing to accept my 14 years old cousin, Etienne from Paris for the summer (July).
    He's a very nice and smart kid and wants to improve his English as well as his knowledge of the American culture. His family rents a house every summer in St Maxime in the South of France and would love to take care of an American teenager in the case of an summer exchange with Etienne.

If you are interested, please send me an email at gael.thomas@gmail.com
  • hello kevin!
    my name is leemore malka and i am very curious about your "french heritage day". where are you guys located? i am a singer, fluent in french and i lived in paris this year, performing in open mics as well as on the street! i would love to talk more and learn about what you guys are doing. you can email me at leemore@nyu.edu to chat more! many thanks, L
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store