Part-Time French Speaking Nanny

We are looking for a part time French speaking nanny/babysitter for Mondays & Tuesdays to take care of our 20 month old boy in Park Slope, Brooklyn.

Currently he speaks primary Chinese and some English.

He only knows a few words of French (au revoir, encore, coucou ...) and we are hoping to expand the vocabulary.

The parents are Chinese born,  New York City bred.

The mother studied in Dijon and lived in Paris from 2002-2007.

We are hoping to raise a trilingual kid.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear madam,

I am writing you to express my interest for position of french speaking nanny.

I am a native french speaker living in Manhattan. I have always loved children and find nothing more rewarding than caring and spending time with them.I have experience and qualities that make me well suited for this position.

I have excellent communication and organizational skills. I have also a very good contact with children. I am responsible,trustworthy,warm,enthusiast,creative and very patient. I have 2,5 years of experience working as french nanny in New York City families with children from 8 months and up. I am currently working in Brooklyn in a part time position with a 2 years old and a 12 months little angels.

If you are interested, you can contact me on mathildegiselle@yahoo.fr.

Warm regards

Mathilde

• Bonjour je m’appelle Hatouma, j’ai 26 ans je suis française je vis actuellement à New York et mes qualités sont la patience et la douceur.
    Cela fait 6 ans que je suis nounou à paris j’ai travaille dans les centres aéré je suis diplôme BAFA (brevet d’aptitude a la formation d’animation pour enfants) .
    J’ai une très longue expérience avec les enfants étant la fille ainee d’une grande famille j’aime le contact avec les enfants. Je serai contente de m’occuper de vos bout’chous et de vous faire profiter de mon savoir j’ai aussi des références alors appelez-moi au (347) 839 5210 ou hatou750xx@hotmail.fr.

• Good morning,

I am a 28 years old french woman from Paris. I'm a teacher and live in Brooklyn. I've been teaching for 5 years now.

I was a french teacher in a bilingual school in NYC until June 2012.

I'm now looking for a nanny/babysitter job.

I've been a teacher for kids from 2 to 10 years old.

While I was working in this bilingual school, I had a lot of children who arrived at school  and speak no French, so I'm used to be around non speaking french kids.

Children really learn a new language really fast at that age and  I think speaking different languages is a really great advantage for your child.

On top of my experience as a teacher, I also take care of a lot of children with different age as a baby sitter.

I think I have the skills and the experience to take care of your child and help him to speak french fluently.

If you are interested, you can reach me by email: letig94@hotmail.com (I could give you my phone number if you want to.)

Thank you.

Laetitia Gabriel.

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store