part time babysitter

I am looking for a part time babysitter for my 9yrs old daughter. she mostly speak english and some french and very energetic and friendly. only few days in a week. mostly in the evening picking her up form school or activities and have dinner with her and once a week to put her in bed. from september for all year and more. if you are interested in please contact me at vivianmiyu@hotmail.comje cherche a nounou pour ma fille 9ans. elle parle anglais et aussi un peu de francais. elle as beaucoup d'energie et est tres amicale. j'ai besoin just 2 ou 3 jour par semaine pour aller la chercher et rentre a la maison. manger le dine avec elle et une fois par semaine aider q elle se met au lit. vivianmiyu@hotmail.comBivi

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am a french student and from September 2011 I would like to do a sabbatical year. I want to have a work experience in a foreign country to improve my english and discover another culture.
    I can send a letter and a CV.

I hope to hear from your soon.
    Yours faithfully.

Marjorie Cognard
  • Bonjour je suis disponible, je suis arrivee le 7 septembre a NY. Je peux aussi faire le menage. Mon tel ; 917 349 5776
  • Dear Yasmine
    Merci. en ce moment j'ai deja trouve quelqu'un mais si vous pouvez me donner votre numero par mel je veux bien garder.
    all the best, B

Smicha 777 said:
    Bonjour,
    Je serais interessee par votre offre et serais ravie d'en discuter de vive voix.
    N'hesitez pas a me contacter a votre convenance.
    Bien cordialement,
    Yasmine
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store