We are opening a new French Dual Language Pre-School with a focus on the visual arts.

We are looking for feedback from interested parents.

For example we are considering full day and half day program and we would like to know your ideal school hours, to better serve the community.

We will be located on in the west 80's close to the Museum of Natural History and our tuition will be highly competitive.

Please email your comments and question to frenchpreschool@gmail.com

3438858633?profile=original

opening_soon.jpg

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bonjour Virgil
    Je suis une maman d'une petite fille qui va avoir 2 ans cet ete et j'aimerais en savoir plus sur l'ouverture de votre ecole. Merci !
    Latifa717@aol.com
    PS Je travaille a mi-temps dans une galerie a Chelsea
  • I am in touch with Councilwoman Gale Brewer's office, and I will find out if our school qualifies and will let you know what type of financial aid we will provide. Please stay in touch and suggest to us other kinds of financial aid you might qualify for, I will be happy to assist you. This is new to us so please forgive our uncertainty on this matter.
    Regards,

Virgil de Voldere

Blandine Assomou said:
    Just will like to know if ACD-NYC voucher will be applicable for the fee
    New French Dual Language Pre School on the Upper West Side opening September 2010!
    We are opening a new French Dual Language Pre-School with a focus on the visual arts. We are looking for feedback from interested parents. For exampl…
  • Just will like to know if ACD-NYC voucher will be applicable for the fee
  • Bravo Virgil! Je suis sure que cela sera un vrai succes. Good luck. Corinne
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store