Nanny Or Babysitter

hi everybody i am a french student in psychology,I'm looking for French or American parents who need nanny,i'm available in New York from March 6 to June 1, i am patient,dynamic, punctual,serious and funny person. If you have any question,I would love to answer them, thank you!

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, I might need a baby sitter part time (3pm to 8pm every day) until end of May, could you please give me an e-mail address so that I can let you know a little more about the job?

thanks!

caroline 

• Hello Caroline,

I'm Nina, available for that schedule and willing to take great care of your babies.

Can you please let me know more about what you need ?

Thanks,

nina1lowe@gmail.com

• Hello Caroline, thanks  for your message unfortunately this post is outdated.

• thanks for having letting me know Julie. Do not hesitate to contact me if you're still looking for a job.

• Hello Caroline C.,

My name is Aisse and I am a french native from Paris. I want to let you know that I am currently looking for a part time baby sitter job. I am available to work in the morning from 9am to 3pm. I have had great experiences with two families in the past but could not go on because the last mom needed me full time.

If my hours are good enough for you, please feel free to contact me at my e-mail adress at

aissedembele@yahoo.com

I do thank you for your consideration.

Aisse.

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store