Hello there,

We are moving out of NY and unfortunately, cannot take out WONDERFUL nanny with us.  She has been part of our family for 4.5 years (and two kids!) and we are so sad to part with her.  The best thing about her is how much she loves our children. My husband and I never  worry at work when they are with her. We know she is caring for them with a watchful eye -- never texting when out with them, like so many nannies I see today.  We would love to find a loving family for her - she is truly one of a kind!  She'll be avail Jan. 1 (possibly before).  Please let me know if you are interested in hearing more about her - magz21@aol.com

Merci,

Maggie

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello-- 

I realize this is an old post but do you know if your nanny is currently available?  We need a full-time, live-out nanny for our one month old daughter starting in September.  When you have a moment, can you please advise her current status or a way for me to contact her?

Merci,

Patricia

• Hi there!  

This may actually be possible.  Email me at:  magz21@aol,com and I'll give you all the details. Thanks!

Maggie

• Hi Maggie,

Is your nanny still searching for a position? We are looking for a francophone nanny for our 2.5 year-old identical twins. We just moved to NYC (upper west side) 1 week ago and would like a nanny to start by January 1st. I am French-speaking, myself. I will email you as well. 

Thank you!

Cecily Gallup

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store