Hi Ladies!

I am French and my husband got recently relocated to NYC by his Company.
We don't have many friends across here (yet) and I seriously miss the company of my friends! So...I was thinking about creating a little "club" for ladies in my situation or similar...wishing to meet up occasionally in nice places, have a laugh, and do fun and cultural stuff together in this wonderful city...

This club would be open to fun women, French or simply Francophile, of all ages.

If you want to join us, e-mail me on mjcastaigne@gmail.com so I can keep you up-to date or simply become a member of Les FNYC sur FB! 

A tres bientot!!! 

Marie-Julie :o)

NYC.jpg

gigli_ormond_12_1998.jpg

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• coucou!
    je m'appelle leemore malka... je suis une new yorkaise de naissance mais même moi, je sens un peu seule parfois! particulièrement parce que j'habitais a paris cet année et depuis mon retour, j'ai presque aucun opportunité de parler français... je lis beaucoup des romans en français et je regardes plein de filmes... mais c'est pas la même chose!!! j'adorerai vous rencontrer... si vous êtes ouvertes a une américaine (qui parle français couramment et pas avec un accent américaine! ;o) )... vous pouvez m'écrire a leemore@nyu.edu, ça me fera du bien!

a bientôt j'espère!
    leemore
  • vendredi apres le boulot? ou apero samedi midi? ;)) ou dimanche midi?
  • Bonjour tout le monde.
    Je suis desolee pour le manque de nouvelles ces derniers temps mais la roue a tourne et il semblerait que j ai retrouve du travail... confirmation une fois le visa obtenu dans qques semaines.... croisons les doigts ! Mes semaines sont beaucoup prises ces temps ci mais je suis libre le week end si ca tente qqn !

Anne
    • and good luck Anne!!
    • moi aussi je travaille, mais partante pour un verre le weekend or after work!;)
      • ...Notre petit club s'agrandit! Organisons un pot quelque part. Any ideas??
  • salut les filles! suis partante pour un petit cafe!;) xo
  • Hello,
    First of all, let me apologize because I am not a "lady". I just want to let you know, in case you like and enjoy the "outdoors" that I lead a group of mostly women into outdoors "trips" every Tuesday and Thursday mornings (usually 9am-1pm). The group varies in size at every outing but includes 24 women and 3 men. Most of whom are from northern NJ but a few manhattanites also
    I am a musician and work in NYC nights and week ends but have lots of outdoor and adventure experience. That is why I organize these outings. I was "recruited" by one of the ladies in the group...
    If you'd like to view pictures of some of our outings you can go to this link on youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn9g2UEDfIE
    I just posted it last night as a year in review for the group.
    (Be warned: there are 140 pictures....10 minutes worth)
    You can contact me at: dominic@dominicderasse.com if you want.
    Best of luck in NYC
    Dominic
    • Thanks Dominic, photos are very pretty. I might contact you in the near future. Regards. Julie
      • Ok!
        J'ai remarque que ma reponse etait en anglais et que je n'avais pas fait mention du fait que je suis Francais bien sur...
        A bientot peut etre.
        Bien a vous
        Dominic
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store