LIVE-IN FRENCH SPEAKING NANNY NEEDED $80,000 / YEAR! MUST LIVE-IN NYC (Upper West Side)

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE APPLYING :) 

The Abigail Madison Nanny Agency Is Seeking A Live-in French Speaking Nanny / Governess. She Is Needed Full-time To Live-In With A Great Family In Manhattan, The Job Is Live-In Only For 5 Days Per Week, No Exceptions So Please Don't Apply If You Want Live-Out. You Must Be Completely Legal To Work On The Books And We Are Looking For A Classic And Traditional French Accent. The 2 Children Are Ages 4 And 6 And Utterly Adorable! Perfect Fluency In French Is Required And You Must Stay With The Family For More Than 1 Year. They Live In Manhattan, But There Is Frequent Travel By Helicopter To The Hamptons And You Would Need To Be Very Flexible With Your Schedule To Travel. Light Housekeeping And Errands Are Required While The Boys Are In School. This Job Is Paid Fully On The Books, Please Be Legal To Work And Travel With References Whom We Can Call! The Job Will Be 5 Days Per Week And You Will Have Your Own Bedroom And Bathroom. Great Job For An Experienced Mature Nanny! PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE FLUENT IN FRENCH, LEGAL TO WORK, FIT EVERYTHING ABOVE AND HAVE EXCELLENT REFERENCES! COMMITMENT $80,000 And Perks! 

PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE FLUENT IN FRENCH, CAN LIVE-IN AND HAVE EXCELLENT REFERENCES. 

Please spread this ad anywhere wherever you might find a French Nanny! 
No ifs, ands or buts- you must fit all criteria to apply! 

Do you fit ALL of the requirements above? If so, please email us. 
ABIGAILMADISONAGENCY @ GMAIL.COM
  • Compensation: $80,000 For Live-In
  • Mature Nanny With Experience Required

Abigail Madison Larger .jpg

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The french girls who come to the USA, they are here to study, to do an internship, or they have their own family, they can't commit to a live in, and if they agree, they doesn't stay for a long time, and the children are disturbing by chang nanny.
    I say this from experience.
    • I am sorry that you feel that way, Sarah. I recently placed a live-in nanny from France who is in her 40's and divorced as a live-in nanny and she loves her job. Unless you are applying for the job I would ask that you not reply to my post. There are wonderful nannies who will be interested in this job. 

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store