Replies

•  

I am a bilingual French/English lady looking to work with a beautiful family. I am caring,patient and love taking care of children. I have been a babysitter for a long time with a lot of experience.I am available and ready to work today.You can reach me or text at (804)6870983.Thank you in advance for your consideration.Azeto Mitchell

• Hi,
    My name is Mathilde, I am a nanny/french tutor for 4 years in New York City. I have a lot of experience with babies(included twins) and toddlers. I am energetic, organized, sweet and creative. I have a lot of excellent references from my previous employers. Please feel free to contact me via my email: mathildegiselle@yahoo.fr. I will be happy to give you more details about me.

Warm regards,

Mathilde
  • Bonjour,

Je m'appelle Laila, j'ai l'honneur de vous adresser ma candidature pour le poste de Nanny, je porte à votre connaissance que j'ai une experience de longue date avec les bébés soit au Maroc ou à NY, actuellement je m'occupe occasionnellement de 2 jumeaux de 5 ans, je cherche un poste stable pour developper et porter un plus au bébé et sa famille .

Contactez-moi par e-mail: kouramilaila@gmail.com 

Cordialement.

• Hello Madeleine,

I highly recommend my old baby sitter Mathilde Giselle, her email is: mathildegiselle@yahoo.fr; or her cell: 1-646-377-3943 She is also a member of this website. 

I have a 10 year old little girl, that absolutely adores her, and she still gives me a hand form time to t time. She is kind, engaging and creative. She also had to take care of play-dates and activities.

I think she would be a perfect fit for your little one.

Best,

Martine

• Bonjour,
    Je suis interessee par votre annonce. Contactez-moi par e-mail:
    patersen@yahoo.fr
    Merci.
  • Hello
    Hey! I'm interested in your post regarding the custody of your children, I have experience with children and mother myself I know take care with love ... thank you for more information call me on 9292289215,am therefore currently available full-time or part-time use thank you.

hello, je suis interessé par votre post concernant la garde d vos enfants, j'ai une experience avec les enfants et moi même mère je saurais en prendre soins avec amour... pour plus d'informations merci de m'appeler sur 9292289215 suis actuellement disponible donc plein temps ou temps partiel je saurais vvous servir merci encore.
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store