We are looking for Bilingual French/ English enthusiastic people to work sale floor 4 days on trade show in March 2014 in NYC

3438871034?profile=original

If you think selling is fun a game, you are at ease in French but with excellent English , and looking to make extra cash for few days, please contact me directly at valerie@valerievittu.com 

We are looking for people with experience in fashion accessories, or with knowledge in optical to work with French designers and manufactory at Javits Center from Wednesday March 26 to Sunday 30th during Vision expo. Must be able to stand up for long hours with a smile. Small hands-on work may be require to set up booth.  

Looking forward to hear from you. 

Valerie Vittu

Preview of The craftsmanship of fine eyewear

images.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi to all of you who schedule an interview;

To avoid confusion, tomorrow the interview will be hosted at the Starbucks in Grand Central located at the Biltmore Passage (http://www.grandcentralterminal.com/dining) NEAR THE BILTMORE ROOM IN ROYAL BLUE ON THE MAP. 

There is an another starbucks in orange on the map, that has 2 entrances (street & station). We are meeting at the one inside Grand Central.  

See you tomorrow. 

Thanks 

Valerie. 

• nj, 01.10.2014

De       :Mr El houssine El kaddioui

A        :Madam Valerie Vutu.

Cher  Madame j'ai le plaisir de vous informer que je serai volentierement  disponible de fair

part de cette expot .

j'ai une large experience comme agent commercial dans le domaine medical ayant participer

a plusieurs expot medicaux a Casablanca maroc.en plus d'une formation import/export comme

declarant en douane.

De meme j'etais responsable d'organiser plusieurs expot medicaux au moient orient et plus

specialement en arabie saudie Riyadh le projet s'appeler (club vascular surgeon).

Dans l'attente d'une suite favorable

Veuillez accepter mes sinceres salutations

coordialemnet votre

El houssine El kaddioui

• Bonjour;

Desolee, mon schedule est complement booked. 

Peut etre une prochaine fois. Je retiens néanmoins vos coordonnées 

Cordialement,

Valerie Vittu

• Hi to all;

Please note that if you haven't been scheduled for an interview, I will not be able to see you on Monday. 

The schedule is almost full. I just have time for 2 more. 

Thank you for all your enthusiasm. 

Valerie Vittu

• Dear Valerie,

I am interested. I currently teach French and Spanish to children. I am used to working in bilingual or multilingual environments. 

I recently helped selling retail (jewelry) during the Holiday Fair at Grand Central for a family-run business.

Let me know if you are interested or need any further information at this point?

Thanks,

Heidi

• Hello Valerie,

Would it be possible for you to contact me. I have a few questions concerning the trade show.

Merci beaucoup,
    Thank you,
    Philippe Hartmann
    phartmann@bell.net
  • I am interested in the job. I am an educator but I have worked in shows and expos in Argentina. I speak also Spanish and Italian fluently. Please find my CV attached and happy new year!

Maria 

portable 914 310 13 31

CV M Viale rev.doc

• Hi Maria;

Thank you for your enthusiasm and reply to the offer posted on NY in French: "Looking for Bilingual French/ English for trade show in March 2014 in NYC"

I will be hosting interviews on Monday January 13, 2014 from 11.30 am to 6.30pm at the Starbucks in Grand Central located at the Biltmore Passage & Lexington Passage  (their number is 212-599-4368 http://www.grandcentralterminal.com/dining )
      Please let me know when is the best time for you to meet.

Thank you for your enthusiasm.
      Looking forward to meet.

Valerie Vittu

PS:

The working schedule for the show at the Javit's center will be as follow:
      Friday March 28, 2014 |      9.15 am -6:15 pm
      Saturday March 29, 2014 |  9.15 am -6:15 pm
      Sunday March 30, 2014 |    9.15 am -5:15 pm
      • Valerie

I forgot to tell you I did not make an interview I was planning to go at some time late afternoon; however, I could not. Let me know if you might still need me or just keep my info for the future.

Je m'excuse une nouvelle fois!

Maria

• Valerie

I am so sorry I missed the interview!   I had to teach and I could not make it! Let me know if you will have other interviews or I can go to Manhattan during the week end to meet with you. 

thanks again

maria

(914 310 1331)

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store