Bonjour!

We are looking for an occasional babysitter to care for our 2 daughters (4.5 and 2.5) when we go out on the evening or during the weekend. Someone dynamic, responsible who loves children.

We live in the UWS. Ideally someone living in the neighborhood.

If interested, please reply to this email with a number to reach you at or an email address.

thanks

Nous cherchons une babysitter pour garder nos deux filles agees de 4.5 et de 2.5 le soir lorsque nous sortons ou le weekend. Une personne dynamique, ayant de l'initiative et aimant les enfants. 

Nous habitons l'upper west side. Idealement une personne habitant le quartier. 

Si vous etes interesse(e) merci de repondre avec un numero de telephone ou vous joindre ou une adresse email. 

merci

Sarah

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Sarah,

I'm very interested in your offer and would love to hear a little bit more about what you are looking for in a babysitter. 

As for me, I'm a twenty three-year-old French student in a Chiropractic school in Toulouse.  I'll be living in New York City for the summer and I would love to help babysit the children of a Franco-American family during my time in the United States. 

Please do not hesitate to contact me at marechal.alizee@gmail.com.  I would love to hear from you!

My best,

Alizée

Marion Perche said:

Hello Sarah,

I'm interested for the position I am a french Master student performing an internship. I am available the evenings and the week end.

I used to babysit children from 1 to 13 years old.

I let you my email address: marion.perche@gmail.com

Best regards,

Marion

Looking for babysitter evenings/weekends UWS
    Bonjour!   We are looking for an occasional babysitter to care for our 2 daughters (4.5 and 2.5) when we go out on the evening or during the weekend.…
  • Hello Sarah,

I'm interested for the position I am a french Master student performing an internship. I am available the evenings and the week end.

I used to babysit children from 1 to 13 years old.

I let you my email address: marion.perche@gmail.com

Best regards,

Marion

• Hello Sarah,

I am highly interested, can you get in touch with me at the following address please ?

afp01_lacroixa@yahoo.fr

Many great thanks

Alizée

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store