Hello
We are looking for a nanny to pick up our two sons (2 years and 4 years old) from school at 3h30 and stay with them until 6h30-7h00 pm. We are expecting a third children for the month of June therefore we might need a full time nanny in September. We would prefer to have a French speaking nanny as we come from Switzerland and my boys are just starting to learn english. We are living in the UES.
Thank you
Patricia

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bonsoir
    Mon nom est Wendy suis baby-sitter qui a de l'expérience et aime bcp les enfants moi même j'ai une fille et j'en prendrai bien soin pour plus d'informations sur moi merci de m'appeler au 929 228 9215
  • Hello Patricia!!!

I'm Annie Boblin TRA, French native. I  have a Master's Degree in literature (French) from the Ivory Coast and can take care of your wonderful sons. It will be a real pleasure for me to become their nanny and  tutor them in French. I'm good with children and love them too much. I'm hard working, caring, trustworthy, kind and loving person.  

If you are interested or know anyone who needs/wants my services, please email me at chimenekonan3@gmail.com. You won’t regret it!!

Thank you!!!

Bonsoir Patricia!!!

Je suis Annie Boblin TRA, titulaire d'une Maîtrise en Lettres Modernes. Je suis native de la Cote d'Ivoire, pays francophone.  En effet, je pourrai  prendre soin de vos enfants et approfondir leurs connaissances  en Français en devenant leur nounou. J'aime énormément les enfants et ce serait une immense joie pour moi de contribuer a l’épanouissement physique et scolaire de vos enfants. Je suis attentive, aimante, douce, rigoureuse et digne de confiance.

Au cas ou vous seriez intéressés ou connaîtriez une personne ayant besoin de mes services. S'il vous plait, envoyez-moi un mail a chimenekonan3@gmail.com 

Vous ne le regretterez pas!!!

Merci!!!

• Hi! I am nadine 25 years old, i am from paris and i have been living in new york for 5 years now.
    I have been working as a nanny for over 6 years , From 3 weeks old infant to 8 years old kids. I am very responsible and reliable, and extremely kind and loving.i am also easy going, conscientious and trustworthy. I have children, so i have a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to both infants and toddlers.I am very creative and thoughtful, and my interactions with kids are always developmentally appropriate. With children , i am great about handling breastmilk, keeping to a nap schedule and monitoring sleep/eating/diapers during the day.i always coming up with new activities (like teaching french)to make learning, reading and play fun.
    For more please do give me a call 917-651-9519
  • Bonsoir je suis intéréssée par votre annonce je me nome tenwende je suis mére d'un enfant je suis nanny depuis des années j'aime bien les enfants je viens de graduate en informatique pour plus d'information contacter moi par mon email ama.ouedraogo@yahoo.com ou par mon cell phone 646 249 2016 merci
  • I am a French young man of 30 years old. I came to NYC beginning of January with my wife. She works for a French wine company as a Brand Ambassador. I have a 2-years university degree so I am very serious and a trusted person. I come from a big family. I have 3 older sisters who have 4 children. I often take care of my nephews and niece since they are really young  ( the biggest is 5 years old). I like reading them books and playing the story like a theater piece. I also love to cook some tasty meals or bake with them some yummy desserts!  Also I am passionate about outdoor sports such as trail running, moutain biking and hiking. I often take my nephews and niece to walk, ride bike or just to play in the garden. My English is not fluent, more intermediate, but French is my native language. So I would be happy to speak French with your children!

I look forward speaking with you and telling you more about myself!
    Feel free to contact me anytime at: 
    afanico67@gmail.com

• Bonjour je m'appelle Sylvia je Suis interessee par votre annonce! Mon email est sousyl04@yahoo.com. Vous pouvez me contacter pour plus d'informations.
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store