Bonjour,My family lives in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, and we are looking for a Part Time Nanny for our 4 yo daughter after school. We are a bilingual family. I am French and my husband is American. The duty involves picking our daughter up from pre-K at 2:30 pm, bringing her home on a bus and engaging with her in activities speaking French until we come home at around 6pm. We want to increase her exposure to French and encourage her to speak in French as well. This could be an ideal side job for a college student.Please contact me if you are interested or have any lead to share.Merci!Marie

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi are you still looking for a babyssiter if yes you can call me at 646 639 6645 for more informations
  • Je m!appelle Sylvie Je Suis etudiante Et Je Suis interessee par votre annonce! vous pouvez me contacter au 646 639 6645 pour plus d'informations! Merci
  • Hello Marie FERNANDES!!!

I'm Annie Boblin TRA, French native. I  have a Master's Degree in literature (French) from the Ivory Coast and can take care of your wonderful daughter. It will be a real pleasure for me to become her nanny and  tutor her in French. I'm good with children and love them too much. I'm hard working, caring, trustworthy, kind and loving person.  

If you are interested , please email me at chimenekonan3@gmail.com. You won’t regret it!!

Thank you!!!

Bonsoir Marie FERNANDES!!!

Je suis Annie Boblin TRA, titulaire d'une Maîtrise en Lettres Modernes. Je suis native de la Cote d'Ivoire, pays francophone.  En effet, je pourrai  prendre soin de votre merveilleuse fille et  approfondir ses connaissances  en Français en devenant sa nounou. J'aime énormément les enfants et ce serait une immense joie pour moi de contribuer a l’épanouissement physique et scolaire de votre fille. Je suis attentive, aimante, douce, rigoureuse et digne de confiance.

Au cas ou vous seriez intéressés,  s'il vous plait, envoyez-moi un mail a chimenekonan3@gmail.com 

Vous ne le regretterez pas!!!

Merci!!!

• i am a friendly and energetic babysitter with 4 years of experience and proficiency into a new family culture . i am motivated to help children become healthy , well behave and most importantly happy .i am skilled in creating schedules , following commitments and maintaining rules. i am a very good listener and i follow directions very well. i am trustworthy and bilingual in English and french . i am very mature and i supply loving care while making sure to meet disciplinary and educational goals to each child..

eugeniekitema@yahoo.com

Merci

• Hello Marie Fernande

Mon nom est Wendy et je suis intéressé par votre post regardant le babysitting de votre fille, jai de l'expérience aime les enfants et ça sera avec plaisir que le l'encadrerai le français
    Merci de me contacter au 9292289215
    • Hi my name is fatimata I'm really interested about your poste I have 8 years experience of babysitting and excellent references I'm also bilingual Please contact me for more information 9173880369 thank you.
  • Hi my name is Sylvie I am student and I speak french! I am available to work with you! Please feel free to contact me at 646 639 6645 for more informations! Thanks
  • Hi! I am nadine 25 years old, i am from paris and i have been living in new york for 5 years now.
    I have been working as a nanny for over 6 years , From 3 weeks old infant to 8 years old kids. I am very responsible and reliable, and extremely kind and loving.i am also easy going, conscientious and trustworthy. I have children, so i have a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to both infants and toddlers.I am very creative and thoughtful, and my interactions with kids are always developmentally appropriate. With children , i am great about handling breastmilk, keeping to a nap schedule and monitoring sleep/eating/diapers during the day.i always coming up with new activities (like teaching french)to make learning, reading and play fun.
    For more please do give me a call 917-651-9519
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store