Hello,

We have just move in NYC. We are living in Upper West Side, and looking for a nanni.

Our son has already 2 years, he has the habit in France to have a Nanni at the Paris Garde Républicaine, now he like to have a new good one in NYC.

He is very cool.

Please advise,

Thanks!

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello

My name is Marie i from Paris/France I've been living in NY for 1 year and half..i saw your ad i am interested i have experience in childcare and new born.marimar509@live.com

• Hello scharly!

My name is Elisabeth Ngone. I would be very happy to take care of your child. I'm a native French speaker. I’m a babysitter with four years experience in the USA, taking care of infants up to teenagers as a permanent resident. I've a university degree in English also.

I love children and I like to take good care of them as my own ones (grown up now). I've brought up my three children by myself with a great deal of love care and attention because that's my nature. Apart from being a loving and a caring person, I'm a very joyful one who likes living in a very clean and safe environment. I like sharing my joy with those around me also.

I also use my more than ten years experience  as a teacher and camp counselor to help children I'm in charge of, open their mind with fun and a great sense of responsibilities and with a positive thinking spirit, good manners and behavior.

I do not smoke and I like reading, dancing, singing, swimming, playing drums and a bit of piano. I know some arts and crafts too. 

My creed is: to give as much love, care and attention as we can to children for them to be able to give it in return.

I'm willing to have my background checked.

THIS IS ONE OF THE REFERENCES YOU CAN JOIN AT : MS VALLA ; 301 325 53 70

SOME OTHER ONES CAN BE GIVEN AT REQUEST.

Elisabeth Ngone Dione Calabrese

• Hello,

We are a Franco-American family. My husband and daughter are French-American, and I am American. We live on the Upper East Side. My daughter who is 5-years-old is starting next year at the Lycee Francais de New York. We are very excited. I am looking for full-time work. Please email me at deebaudrand@gmail.com Merci!

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store