We have a newborn and my wife and I would like her to grow up bilingual.  I am French speaking and can speak to her in French.

If you have experience as a nanny and are French speaking, please contact me - we'd like to interview you as soon as possible.  We are looking to hire someone to start in mid-to-late August.  We live between Union Square and Gramercy Park.

Also, if you are parents and are looking for a new home for your nanny, please let me know.

Fred - 917-414-9852 / fred.fucci@gmail.com

Nous avons un nouveau-né et ma femme et moi aimerions qu'elle grandisse en parlant français.  Je suis francophone et je peux parler au bébé en français moi-même.

Si vous avez de l'experience comme nounou et parlez français, veuillez bien me contacter.  Nous aimerions vous rencontrer dès que possible.  Nous cherchons à embaucher quelqu'un pour commencer mi-août ou à la fin du mois. Nous habitons entre Union Square et Gramercy Park.

Ou bien, si vous êtes des parents et cherchez un nouveau poste pour votre nounou, faîtes-moi savoir, svp.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there -

I am a Childcare Consultant for an au pair agency - would you consider hosting a French au pair for your childcare needs?

I would be happy to discuss our program details with you.

I can be reached at 203-257-9575 or go to:

https://jwestphalen.aupairnews.com/about-au-pair-childcare/

Best,

Jen

About au pair childcare | Jennifer Westphalen
  • Hello Fred
    can you please contact me at boudasandy84@yahoo.fr or 9292289215. Je suis vraiment intéressé pour la garde de votre enfant merci
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store