Are you a native French speaker with experience caring for small children?  We have a position to propose to you: we are looking to hire a babysitter to care for our 19-month old child two or three times a week.  Mornings and/or afternoons are both fine.  We live on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, in a spacious and sunny apartment.  Merci bien!

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bonjour,

Je m'appelle Laila , j'ai l'honneur de vous adresser ma candidature pour le poste de Baby-sitter , je porte à votre connaissance que j'ai une expérience de longue date avec les bébés soit au Maroc ou à NY, actuellement je m'occupe de 2 enfants de 7 et 5 ans, je cherche un poste pour les matinée et pouvoir apporter un plus pour la famille.

Pour plus d'information voila mon mail: kouramilaila@gmail.com

Cordialement.

• Hello,I am a native french speaker.I live in New Yorj since 2002.The last family I worked with relocate to Ouganda for a job position.I can be reach by email at fatimagoumane@yahoo.com or by phone at 929 240 2094.

I am willing to offer a low cost trial.Good luck!

• Hello family,
    I'm Alice, a care provider based in New York City. I work with children of all ages. I'm woman who enjoys reading, movies, playing with kids, baking, and encouraging kids to use their imaginations. As childcare worker I have learned through my 10+ years experience of the do's and dont's when caring for children. I have a lot or experience with toddlers and i'm also CPR certified I love and adore kids. Whether it is morning noon or overnight, I can fully assure that you wont have any regrets. I am a mature , honest and trustworthy adult who knows about children and all that caring for them entails. I do not smoke or have any bad habits like talking on the phone or anything of that sorts. I am very respectful and have no problems with taking directions. Great references available.
    If you would like to know more ,please contact me at alicenjike@yahoo.fr or (347)325-8901
  • Hi.
    I am a certified French teacher available for a year. I have years of babysitting experience and am currently babysitting a toddler for one day a week.
    You can reach me at this number : 646 384 5795.
    Thank you.
    Céline
  • hi my name is rasmata guira im 24 years old im very loving carrying and patient with kids if the job is still available you can contact me on 347 993 4419 merci d'avance .

• Hello Parents, my name is Karen. I am a former Lycée Français de New York graduate student. I am now a senior in college,studying Finance. I am available to babysit your kids, tutor them in French/English or help them with their homework’. I am available during school holidays, over the summer, and on weekends as well.I’ve been babysitting and tutoring for 10 years now. During those years, I babysat kids from 3 months old to 12 year olds. I have excellent references with families from the LFNY and manhattan. For more information, do not hesitate to call or text(preferably) me at: 1 646 842 2407. My email address is kay.marylise@gmail.com

• Dear madam,
    My name is Mathilde, I am a nanny/french tutor with 4 years of expertise with young children in New York City. French is my mother tongue. I am educated, energetic, very organized, meticulous ,fun and creative. I teach and educate little ones through stimulating activities and interaction. I would love to care of your angel. I live in the Upper West Side and I have a bunch of excellent references to provide.
    please feel free to contact me via my email address: mathildegiselle@yahoo.fr.

Warm regards,

Math.
  • Hello,

I am a serious French man of 31, married, living in New York (Astoria) for one year.

Seeking employment babysitter.

Don't hesitate to call me at 917 651 9818

Regards.
    Arnaud.

• Bonjour,

Je m'appelle Laila , j'ai l'honneur de vous adresser ma candidature
    pour le poste de Nanny, je porte à votre connaissance que j'ai une
    experience de longue date avec les bébés soit au Maroc ou à NY,
    actuellement je m'occupe occasionnellement de 2 jumeaux de 5 ans, je
    cherche un poste stable pour developper et porter un plus au bébé et
    sa famille .

Vous pouvez me joindre soit par mail soit pas phone: kouramilaila@gmail.com / 917 388 6276

Cordialement. 

• hello, je suis interessé par votre post concernant la garde d vos enfants, j'ai une experience avec les enfants et moi même mère je saurais en prendre soins avec amour... pour plus d'informations merci de m'appeler sur 9292289215 suis actuellement disponible donc plein temps ou temps partiel je saurais vvous servir merci encore.
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store