Looking for a French Nanny

I am looking for a French Nanny for my 2 ½ year old daughter on a part time basis, located on the Upper East Side.

Responsibilities would include picking her up from school at 11:45am and taking care of her until 6pm, three days per week.  On days where there is no school, the work-day would start at 8am.  She would need to be fed lunch, put down for a 90 minute nap and then there are occasional afternoon classes nearby or play-dates with classmates that my daughter would need to be brought to.  Additional hours are available on an occasional basis during the day and evening for special occasions, depending on your availability.

I am looking for a native French-speaking individual (FROM FRANCE) who would speak only French to my daughter to help her learn the language.  This individual must be educated, responsible, fun loving, compassionate with experience taking care of a young child.  References are required. 

Immediate start after references are checked. 

Thank you.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• bjr  je m apl hatouma j ai 26 ans je vient de paris

je suis venu m installer à new york j ai une expérience dans le domaine du baby-sitting j aime le contacte avec les enfants si vous êtes intéresse vous pouvez m'envoyé un email merci 

• Hatouma - Hi - I am looking for a fulltime Nanny - if you have any interest please email me ewjmsg @ earthlink . net

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store