Looking for a French nanny

Hi, we live in Williamsburg and are looking for a loving French nanny to take care of our 7 months old daughter. I am French and my husband is American and it is important to us that our child spends her day in a nurturing environment. We are looking for someone to read her stories, sing songs, take her to classes, on walks and play with her as she develops.

Thank you, 

Carole.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bonsoir Carole!

Je suis Annie Boblin TRA, titulaire d'une Maîtrise en Lettres Modernes, native de la Cote d'Ivoire. Je suis disponible pour prendre soin de votre merveilleuse petite fille au cas ou  besoin sen ferait  sentir. J'aime énormément les enfants et jouer avec la votre me serait très agréable. En effet, je pourrais lui lire des histoires, chanter pour elle, la  faire promener et avoir des conversations en Français avec elle tout en jouant. Cela lui permettra de s’égayer et d'apprendre également. A mon avis, il est  plus aise pour les enfants d'apprendre en jouant. Je suis attentionnée, aimante, douce, et digne de confiance.

Au cas ou vous seriez intéressé ou connaîtriez une personne ayant besoin de mes services. S'il vous plait, envoyez-moi un e-mail a chimenekonan3@gmail.com 

Vous ne le regretterez pas!!!

Je vous souhaite de passer une excellente nuit!

Cordialement,

Annie.

Good evening Carole!

I hope that your day was great. I'm Annie Boblin TRA, French native. I  have  a Master's Degree in literature (French) from the Ivory Coast. I'm available to take care of your wonderful daughter and teach her in French. I'm good with children and love  to play with them. I can take her to classes with basic conversation in French.  Also, I like to read stories.  Walk  and sing for her will be a real pleasure for me. I would like to contribute to  her development.   I'm hard working, caring, trustworthy, kind and loving person.

Good night! 

If you are interested or know anyone who needs/wants my services, please email me at chimenekonan3@gmail.com. You won’t regret it!!

Best regards,

Annie.

• Hello Carole,

My name is Johaina, we are moving to Williamsburg beginning of March. I am French as well and will be looking soon for a French nanny. I was wondering if you found a nanny, and if yes, was it through here ? 

I was also wondering if you would be intereseted in sharing your nanny when we move, I would love Joakim to grow in a French environment.

Thanks Carole

• Bonsoir 
    J ai vu votre annonce sur le site alors je me suis permis de vous envoyer ce mail 
    Je suis une jeune marocaine résidentes a New York depuis 2 ans et demi diplômés en kinésithérapie au Maroc avec expérience de 5 ans j aime prendre soin des enfants c est pour cela que j ai décidé de faire du babysitting pour plus d information n'hésitez pas a m'écrire a mon e-mail  : kouramisoumia@hotmail.com

• Bonsoir je me nomme Fatima ,j'ai 2 ans years d'experience pour babyssiting j'ai aussi travaille dans un day care je sais bien gerer les enfants.j'ai aussi le first aid .mon email c fatma.ndiaye25@gmail.com
  • Helloo, je m'apelle Léticia, j ai beaucoup d'expérience en tant que maman de jour, je suis tout aussi legal to work in the u.s.
    Mon e-mail est: leticiapowell@hotmail.fr
    Dans l'attente d'une réponse de votre part.
  • Bonjour,je m'appele Ella Djedje ,je suis une mere de quatre adorables enfants.J'ai deja travaille comme nounou et aussi enseigne francais dans un daycare Appele Green bean a Brooklyn .Je Suis beaucoup interessee par votre offre et serais tres ravi de vous apporter mon savoir faire.m'occuper des enfants est ma passion. Bien cordialement. Numero:347 459 7527. djedjeella@yahoo.com
  • Hi I'm nadine from paris! I have been living in nyc for 5 years and had many jobs experiences with kids to infants to school age children. Please feel free to contact me for more information 917-651-9519
  • Hello my name is tenwende I am interested if you need more information you can contact me anytime at ama.ouedraogo@yahoo.com thanks you have nice days
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store