Replies

• Hi Christina,

Are you still looking for a French tutor for your kids?

Let me know and I'll be happy to send you my resume and more info about myself.

Kind regards

Isabelle
    347-277-9716
  • Good Day to you,

I have lived in New York City from more than a decade.I am the mother of 3 children ,all grown up and in summer camp.A native french speaker,my parents are from Senegal ,so I also speaks my maternal language:Soninke.I am so bored at home when the kids are in camp and I would be more than happy to help you with your children.I am willing to give a free 1 day trial if you are still interested.My phone number is :347 284 3796

• Hi, 

My name is Koumamo,  I'm  a 23 college student,  who happen to have french as a  first language, I am also a  certified tutor.  If  you are  still  looking  for a  babysitter/tutor for this  summer  I  can  be  reach at  piebokou@live.com

• Hi

My name is Hind .can you call me at 347 421 6044 if u are still looking for someone

Thanks

• Hi everybody!

Just to remind you our event of tomorrow: Free French Cooking Class for Kids.

From 2:30pm to 4:30pm at: Saleya 65 W Broadway, TriBeCa,

Come with friends or in family it's Free, enjoy with us an immersion in the FRENCH Culture!

Text, tel or email to have more informations or just stop by!

(631)-429-0235
    lafrenchtouch.nyc@gmail.com

www.lafrenchtouchnyc.com

Hope to see you there!
  • Hi,

My name is Yamina, I am 20, I am a college student at Bryn Mawr College.

I have attended the French Lycee of the Westchester (FASNY-got my baccalaureat in 2010).

I would like to know if you are still looking for a babysitter-tutor in French for this summer.

Thank you,

Best,

Yamina Mohattane

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store