9976974299?profile=RESIZE_584x

P.S. 110, The Monitor School, is seeking a NYC DOE licensed substitute teacher to teach a 3rd grade French Dual Language class from mid-January through mid-April of the 2021-2022 school year. The ideal candidate would be fluent in both English and French and have an interest in teaching 8–9-year-old children core subjects in both languages. This is a great opportunity for someone curious to learn more about French Dual Language programs in NYC public schools.  

Located in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, P.S. 110 has offered its unique French Dual Language program to the North Brooklyn Community for the past ten years. P.S. 110 provides all its students with an education that reflects the values and vibrancy of the surrounding Greenpoint and Williamsburg communities. P.S. 110 teachers educate the whole child by growing their hearts and minds. They not only place great emphasis on offering students a solid academic foundation, but they also nurture their students’ love of the arts and nature and help ignite in them a desire to create a more just and equitable society for all. 

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bonjour Madame,
    I am interested in your job proposal. I am in the fifties. I am French and I teach English in France. I have been teaching to young kids aged 10 to 14 for more than 30 years. I also taught younger kids a few years ago. I am taking part in international programs: bringing French students to American schools in Philadelphia, Boston, Kansas City, Cleveland. I have been a principal assistant in a middle school for a few years.
    Educating the whole child by growing their hearts and minds is among my priorities as a techer; offering students a solid academic foundation is also essential to build tomorrow's society.
    Best regards
    Christine MOURE
    You can contact me to the following address: christine.moure@gmail.com
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store