Interested in teaching French Immersion Class?

Want to teach a French Immersion Class at Boerum Hill School for International Studies?  
We are a 6-12 IB, dual language program in Boerum Hill Section of Brooklyn. Our French Immersion Program is offered to our 6th, 7th and 8th grade students.     
The French Immersion Program consists of a variety of enrichment classes that range from media arts, culinary, world sports, dance, photography, visual arts, theatre, etc.  
Program is Monday - Thursday from 2:30 - 4pm.  We are looking for French Speaking instructors that can provide a fun learning environment while immersing our students in French language.  Classes will have both beginner and advanced speakers. 
Please forward your resume and cover letter to jacqueline.carrier@k497.org
Check out our website for more information on our school:  BHS

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello,

I have a long experience as teacher in French. I also taught for French Heritage program in 2010 in New York at the time with Mr David Lasserre. I am interested in your offer.

Please get back to me.

• Thanks for your email.  I just received it.  :)

• Hi,

My name is Caroline, I'm French and I live in Paris for the moment.

I'd really like to teach French in NYC. I'm a French teacher and also an actress. I'd be delighted to become a member of your team and to provide quality French and theatre classes.

Do you, from time to time, sponsorise foreign teachers ?

Thank you for your answer,

Hear about you soon, I hope.

Caroline

• Hi Caroline

Can you email me at jacqueline.carrier@k497.org

Merci!

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store