Hi ! i am student in france and i would like continue my study in new york in nursing school . For that i must pass english exams . I must improve my english for pass this exams , so i looking for someone for practice my english .I can teach you french .

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would be happy to correspond or skype with you.  I also have FaceTime (mac).  I have taught English as a second language and would love to improve my French.   Lesson #1 "i" is always uppercase letter when referring to yourself.

"I" is the subject of the sentence, similar to 'je'.   The word "me" is not upper case:  The boy gave it to me.

I also was an editor of a college newspaper, so written format is my expertise.

I live in NYC and visited Paris last January.   I love Paris and would like to someday move there.

My Skype is bonbonwink.   I am on Facebook. Email is bwinkelman@me.com or bwinkelman@mac.com

Bonnie Winkelman   

• Je peux t'aider avec l'anglais! je suis americaine et je voudrais augmente mon propre niveau de francais. a ce moment, j'enseigne le francais au niveau débutante. email moi! atzoumas@hotmail.com peut etre skype? 

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store