Replies

• Salut Sandrine!

Je suis en train d'organiser un groupe de conversation français-anglais, qui j'ai appellé Franglais, qui je l'espère sera un peu différent des autres que j'ai assisté à New York. Mon idée c'est pour conversation française dans un cadre tranquille, un café plutôt que d'un bar bruyant où vous devez crier pour se faire entendre. J'espère que les anglophones et les francophones peuvent s'aider les uns les autres avec leurs compétences linguistiques. Cela a réussi à Paris avec le groupe 'Franglish', mais Franglish se sert d'un organisation formel et je veux que notre groupe soit entièrement détendue. En outre, il y a un frais pour Franglish (12 € par personne!), mais notre groupe est gratuit.
    J'espère que francophones et anglophones à tous les niveaux, débutants et avancés, se joindront à nous.
    Le Pain Quotidien au Lincoln Center, 60 West 65th Street juste à côté de Broadway, est un café tranquille et confortable, avec une belle table commune, c'est un bon endroit pour la conversation. Notre première réunion aura lieu le mardi 8 janvier 2013, à 6:30 pm.
    S'il vous plaît laissez-moi savoir si çela vous intéresse, et dites à tous vos amis qui pourraient être intéressés.
    Merci!
    ~ Beau Johnson
    beau@beaujohnson.com

• salut Vasilena,

thanks for replying.i am  looking forward to meet you. my email is sohat2002@yahoo.fr 

• Bonjour Sandrine;

I am also interested in chatting with you. I am currently earning french. I see we can help each other. I would love to meet some french speaking people in the city or through Skype so I can improve my french.

• I would be happy to help you!  I have taught English as a second language and would love to improve my French.  I live in Chelsea and would be able to meet you in Manhattan.  I have Skype (bonbonwink) and also have FaceTime (mac). Lesson #1 "i" is always uppercase letter when referring to yourself, even if it is in the middle of the sentence : " He and I are going to the parc." I noticed that in your post above.

"I" is the subject of the sentence, similar to 'je'.   The word "me" is not upper case:  "The boy gave it to me."

I also was an editor of a college newspaper so written format is my expertise.

I visited Paris last January and love the city and all things French.   You'll laugh when you see my collection of books and the paintings I've done........ I dream of being in France.  

My Skype is bonbonwink.   I am on Facebook. Email is bwinkelman@me.com or bwinkelman@mac.com

Bonnie Winkelman   

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store