Hello !

My name is Alice and I'm a french native speaker.  I’ve spent two years in a « Classe préparatoire litteraire » and been studying english and culture the past five years. I’m currently enrolled in a master in one of the top-five business school in France and I just moved to NY, looking to help:

- People learn French

- Students to prepare for Brevet and Baccalaureat

- Homework from Kindergarden to 12th Grade.

I love children and I would be glad to do babysitting  for the families who need it.

If you’re interested in meeting a dynamic, determined and serious student, feel free to contact me !

thanks in advance, 

-Alice.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• je suis en train de chercher une nounou - email moi a jacqueline7678@gmail.com avec votre info.  Merci

• Je suis en trains de chercher une nounou francaise.  Appelez moi svp après 13h45 aujourd’hui.  Merci,

Jacqueline

917-579-6737

• Hi Alice,

I am looking for a babysitter for my 3 year-old son a few hours several days a week. We live in
    the East Village. Please contact me if you still have some avalability at klenavenec@hotmail.com.

Karine
  • Alice

Are you only interested in tutoring or would you consider a nanny position live in?

Josie
    • Hello Josie, 

I'm interested in tutoring, as well as babysitting children, but not a live in unfortunately.

If you have additional questions, contact me by email : alaffille@gmail.com 

Alice

• Hi Alice,

I am in looking for an after-school/evening Francophone babysitter (15 - 20 hours per week) for my 6 year old daughter on the Upper East Side. If you would like to discuss further, please contact me via email at villadancourt7@gmail.com.

Thank you 

Sarah 

• Hi Alice,

We are looking for a babysitter to speak french to our daughters 2x a week (6-10 hours).  My husband is french but works a lot and we have two girls 4 years old and 8 months.  

can you contact me at tinatseng@mac.com if you are interested?

thanks

Tina Tseng

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store