Hi,

I am a French student doing a JD at Columbia Law School and trying to earn some pocket money during my free time. I am therefore available for baby sittings in the late afternoon/evening, every day of the week. Families living in the west/upper west side are most welcomed to contact me as I live on Columbia campus, but I can also move anywhere in Manhattan. I charge $15/hour.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information and if you are looking for someone to baby sit your children.

Best,

Camille

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We are looking for a babysitter for our 2 daughters (6 and 8) for about 3 hours each weekend. We're flexible whether this would be in the afternoon or early evening. The older girl speaks French well and the younger is a beginner. We'd like them to be spoken to completely in French, if possible (some English would probably be necessary, especially with the younger child). We live in Greenwich Village.

If you're interested, please contact me during the day or early evening at 917-238-9969

Thank you.

Natalie

• Bonjour Camille,

We are looking for a French-speaking babysitter for our 2 children (6 and 2 years old) for ~3 hours every day of the week from 4-5 PM until 7-8PM. If you are interested, could you please contact me at (917) 628-5783.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Elodie Juan

• Bonjour, 

Je suis intéressée par votre profil pour l une des familles pour qui je travaille. Pourriez-vous m'envoyer votre CV décrivant vos experiences de baby-sitting sur mon adresse mail : mducheseferchal@gmail.com 

Best, 

Marie 

• Bonjour Marie,

J'a essayé de vous envoyer un email mais l'envoi à échoué car l'adresse n'est apparemment pas la bonne. Pouvez-vous me renvoyer votre email?

Merci,

Camille

• Bonjour Camille, 

Excusez-moi, j'ai fait une erreur : mduchesneferchal@gmail.com 

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store