Hi parents :)
I'm a student in dance at the Martha Graham school and I'm looking for a position as a sitter for weekends and late nights.
I'm fun, organized and reliable as a person and I love being around kids.
Please contact me if you need more informations, also I can provide references if needed.

Hope to read you soon ^^

Bonjour les parents,

Je suis française et j'étudie la danse à la Martha Graham school, je suis disponible pour des babysitting ponctuels (weekend et soirée).
Je suis une personne marrante, organisée et à qui on peut faire confiance et j'adore être entourée d'enfants.
Contactez-moi pour plus d'informations et sachez que je peux fournir des références si vous le souhaitez.

Au plaisir de vous lire ^^

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Anne,

We would love to find out more about your availability... Looking for a babysitter as often as once a week for our 6-year-old daughter, for example, this Saturday for a few hours during the day and next Wed, Nov 5, from 5-9:30.  If time-slots like these are possible for you, we would love to chat with you on the phone.  Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
    Rachel

• Hi Rachel,

I could certainly be there Saturday but Wednesday doesn't work for me as I work for another family in the week. Although I'd really love to be able to help you out :S If there's another we could manage to do that I'd be totally up for it. Let me know :)

Anne
      • Thank you for your reply, Anne!  I'd love to be in touch, would you email me at rkscher@gmail.com?

• Hi Martha,

You sound great! I'd love to hear a little bit more about you. Can you email me your nanny resume at bahs.alex@gmail.com?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Christina

• Hi,

I will send you my resume as soon as possible ;)

Anne
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store