Brooklyn family needs a nanny. Must love kids and animals! Our ideal match will meet the requirements below.

Schedule Details: We currently have 1month old, born Aug 27th. We are looking for someone to start middle/end of November as I will be going back to work in December. The job will be Mon-Fri. 

Must haves: Must be CPR certified, have at least 7 years experience working with children as well as a few references we can call. We will also require light work pertaining to child care which includes, but not limited to laundry, food, cleaning, etc.

We also are looking for someone who will speak to him in french so he is able to learn and understand french. 

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there - Would you consider a French au pair for your childcare needs? A French au pair is live in childcare for up to 45 hours/week and 10 hours a day. An au pair can do anything for your children - cook, clean up after, laundry, etc. If you would like to learn more I can be reached at 203-257-9575 or go to: https://jwestphalen.aupairnews.com/about-au-pair-childcare/

About au pair childcare | Jennifer Westphalen
  • I am nadine 25 years old, i am from paris and i have been living in new york for 5 years now.
    I have been working as a nanny for over 6 years , From 3 weeks old infant to 8 years old kids. I am very responsible and reliable, and extremely kind and loving.i am also easy going, conscientious and trustworthy. I have children, so i have a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to both infants and toddlers.I am very creative and thoughtful, and my interactions with kids are always developmentally appropriate. With children , i am great about handling breastmilk, keeping to a nap schedule and monitoring sleep/eating/diapers during the day.i always coming up with new activities (like teaching french)to make learning, reading and play fun. For more information i can be reached at 917-651-9519
  • Hi
    My name is Aicha I'm really interested about the post ,I have 10 years experience on babysitting and excellent references,and I'm mother of 2 beautiful kids ,I speak English and French for more information please contact me at marielleliz@yahoo.com thank you.
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store