Just for you: Monthly French Play Dates & Networking Sunday May 19th at 3pm

I am a mother of five-year-old trilingual twin girls, in addition to my career as an art dealer, chairwoman for section of children and education of Taste of France, and founder of a French summer camp. I invite you and your children to join us for a series of fun and educational play dates that celebrate our French culture, and discuss the challenges of raising young bi and tri lingual children in New York City. Bring your friends, and grandparents, and children from infants to 7 years old.

Our new series of interactive play dates will feature music, lectures, and sports, one Sunday a month this spring. Through music, literature, and playing, we will encourage French language skills in a fun setting. Every day will include 40 minutes of networking and conversation, 20 minutes of singing and reading, and free playtime. In order to create different age-appropriate reading groups, I am looking for parents to assist with reading.

The play dates will take place in a large room that EINY has allowed us to use. For those unfamiliar with EINY, I will be happy to give you a tour of the school.

Cheese, crackers, and refreshments will be offered. We suggest a $10 donation per person 5$per child under 15 months free

The play dates will take place the following Sundays:

May 19, and June 9, from 3:00-5:15 pm.

MUST:  RSVP at PGfrench@32finearts.com.

We look forward to seeing you, and I appreciate your referrals.

-Brigitte Saint-Ouen

PPS: Bleu-Blanc-Rouge French summer camp

Summer is right around the corner. Teach your toddler the beauty of French language and culture. Enjoy the dazzling offerings of this 6-week French summer camp in Gramercy Park, with all of it creative and educational activities. Each week there will be a new theme, which will consist of different activities, architecture, painting, arts and crafts, singing, dancing sports, games, acting, cooking and more.

This amazing program is designed for children age 3 to 5 and 5 to 7.And NEW a baby class of 90 minutes every morning at 9.30am.

NEW: baby class of 90 minutes every morning at 9.30am during the camp

For more information and to schedule an interview please contact:

Impresario: Brigitte Saint-Ouen

Tel 212 780 0932 or email FRENCH@32finearts.com

Registration is first-come, first-served

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thank you so much for your reply.

may 19 I want to celebrate the birthday with cake of 70 year old of petit prince. I am looking for parents to read one passage in different language. I may find dutch, German, I am looking for Chinese , Japanese, Italian, ASL, Spanish, Arabic, and more ... if you know any FAN  of petit prince.....

email me at french ( at) 32 fine arts point com

Alyssa thank3439387862?profile=original you

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store