Improve your French skills from your home! Learn French with Sylvie ;-)

My name is Sylvie, I am an experienced freelance French tutor living in Normandy, and I offer 1 to 1 lessons through Skype. 

My lessons will prepare you for real interactions in modern French, by improving your language skills as well as your confidence in speaking.

I teach French one-on-one to adults of every level, and offer a very flexible French learning program. I adjust my teaching to your learning style, always keeping in mind your personal goals and needs. The speed and intensity are therefore adapted to your learning abilities.

I know how to explain the grammar rules in a comprehensive manner, so that you will soon be able to build your own French sentences.
I make use of Instant Messaging to write the words or sentences we talk about so that you not only hear them but also read them.

I also provide the documents and learning materials.

For beginners, I integrate the necessary grammatical structure to conversations on everyday topics. With intermediate students, we mostly chat. With advanced students, we often use novels or movies to create more challenging conversations...

I teach Tuesdays to saturdays afternoon (morning in the US).
More informations: www.sylvielaine.fr

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bonjour sylvie,

Je suis intéresse. Je cherche toujours l'occasion a parler français pour augmenter mon propre niveau et améliorer ma prononciation. Vous avez écrit que vous "tutor" alors combien coute vos tarifs? 

La semaine prochaine je vais prendre un examen qui va mesure mon français parle, alors j'espère que vous me répondre assez vite que possible.

Merci en avance,

Ariadne

atzoumas@hotmail.com 

• Bonjour Ariadne,
      Merci pour votre message.
      Je serais heureuse de vous donner des cours de français sur Skype. Vous pouvez trouver mes tarifs sur mon site Internet: www.sylvielaine.fr
      N’hésitez pas à me recontacter pour plus d’informations.

Amicalement,

Sylvie

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store