Replies

• Fiso said:
    Fiso said:
    Bonjour Susan. I am a professional French translator/editor specialized in teaching manuals. I also have several years of teaching experience. Are you still looking for people? I would be interested in taking the test you mentioned to Noelle.
    Sophie
  • Hi Susan! I am a French native, and a French and Spanish teacher with teaching experience in France, Spain and US. I would enjoy to participate, since I know many textbooks (Ma bibliothèque de FLE).
    Fanny (Master of Arts and Maîtrise FLE).
    Ma bibliothèque de FLE
    Fanny Grosse
  • Hello Susan,

I sent you a message.

Have a nice Sunday,

Catherine
  • Hi Noelle,
    Yes I am. If you are interested, I have a copyediting test that all of our freelancers take to ascertain their language abilities and their editorial abilities. Even if you don't have professional editing experience, this is the first step and it's easy to identify people who have the "eye" once they take the test. It's about 4 pages long and represents a horrible manuscript. If you are interested, please let me know.
    Thanks.
    Susan

Noelle Carruggi said:
    Hello Susan,

I have a PhD and over 20 years teaching experience in French. I have also used many textbook and I am quick at noticing errors.
    Are you still looking for editors?

Noelle
    French freelance editors needed
    College textbook publisher seeks experienced freelance editors to assist with various proofing and editorial tasks. Must have an advanced degree in F…
  • Hello Susan,

I have a PhD and over 20 years teaching experience in French. I have also used many textbook and I am quick at noticing errors.
    Are you still looking for editors?

Noelle
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store