French-English Language Partner

Hi there,

I am currently looking for a French-English Language exchange partner for the Summer. I am a rising Senior at Cornell University majoring in Hotel Administration and minoring in Music. I arrived from Paris a few days ago from a semester abroad. I have taken French for 5+ years back in middle school and high school, but being in Paris for five months with a French host family really helped me tap back into French again. I also participated in a language exchange program there, and that really helped me as well.

So now that I am back in NYC for the Summer, I would really love to continue speaking French again. Obviously, I can help you out with English as well. Times are flexible, please let me know if you're interested!

Best,

Debby

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bonsoir!

I would love to meet you and use that french language! I also tend to loose it... even though I am 100% French and grew up there as well. 

I came to the States 6 years ago, did my undergrad at The Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia.
    Si tu veux, envoie moi un email ou appelle moi. Ca serait sympa de se rencontrer!

Best to you,

Coline 

• Coucou Coline,

Nice to meet you Coline, how are you? Sorry if I didn't reply back to you sooner, I feel like it has been awhile since you sent me this message on this thread! But I would love to chat with you and practice French! Let me know what your schedules are like! And you can add me on FB, and maybe we can coordinate a time to meet up! Hope you have a lovely day!

Best,

Debby

• Salut!

I would love to still meet up but I'm going away in a week and won't be back til September..

If you want, coffee/tea/whatever this week?

(Also, I can't find you on facebook)

Here is my contact info, feel free to contact me anytime:

coline.orliac@gmail.com / 215-620-7704 

Bises

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store