French Conversation

Bon jour,Je mapelle Katrina. I am a real beginner, but would love to learn French by listening to French speaking people, try to engage in conversation. Please, let me know if there are possibilities to meet up.Merci, Katrina

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Salut Katrina, I can talk with you in French if you want...Call me here and we go from there...917 214 6888
  • Hi,
    I'm a french young girl of 22 years old. I will be in NYC in Jully to live there after. I would like to meet people who speak english to improve my english language. So, I can learn you French language and you english.
    Do not hesitate to contact me.

Au revoir !! :-)
  • hey i am french and i'd like to meet you for speak french and maybe english ...?
  • MELIMELO RESTAURANT HAS A LOT OF FRENCH SPEAKING AT THE BAR AND FRENCH CABLE FOR SPORTS MOVIES AND NEWS IT WILL DO YOU GOOD TO MEET SOME OF THESE NICE FRENCH PEOPLE TO IMPROVE YOUR FRENCH AND TO SOCIALIZE THE BAR IS ON MADISON AVENUE BET 29 X30 ST OFTEN THEY RUN A HAPPY HOUR YOU WILL BE AGREEABLY SURPRISED
  • May I suggest that you use the same method I did? Study at the French Institute/Alliance Française where you can be taught French by professionals.

http://www.fiaf.org/

Contrary to popular opinion, you are as likely to learn French by sitting at a restaurant table as you are Japanese.
  • Hello Katrina,

My name is Stéphanie, I'm from a little island named Guadeloupe which is a french department.
    Now, I'm living in Paris where I studied human ressources.
    I'm coming in New york on february 17 (on holidays).
    If you want to, we can discuss and learn more about each others from now.
    Then, when I will be in NY, we can organize a meeting.
    Waht do you think about that?
    You can answer me on : catwomanlaws@hotmail.com

Nous pourrons ainsi parler en français si tu le souhaites!!
  • You re welcome ! Mais de rien !

Angèle
  • Bonjour Katrina,

You can go to Frenchpod101.com a site offering lesson you can upload on your ipod, phone or computer.

Angele
    • Thank you Angele
  • Bonjour Katrina,

You will probably like TV5 Monde. It's TV programming that's entirely in French from all over the French speaking world. Alot of the shows and movies have subtitles.

À bientôt!

Gerry
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store