Hi everybody,

I'm Jonas Cuénin, journalist for the french magazine France-Amérique. In regards to an article about the francophone social networks who will be published in May, I'm looking for members of New York in French to interview. Questions are going to be very easy to answer: why you decided to suscribe to NYIF, what you were looking for, what you found, are you happy with, how are you involved etc.
If you'd like to help me, please contact me at jcuenin@francetoday.com or by phone at (1) 212 221 6700 ext 112. I need 2 or 3 testimonies...As soon as possible!

Thanks a lot. Kind regards!

Jonas Cuénin

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Jonas, I'd be happy to talk to you. My number is (646)623-4802 and e-mail is actfrench@gmail.com
    I teach an acting in French class and organize lots of cultural events so New York in French has been an amazing resource to me.
  • Merci à tous! Au vu de toutes les réponses que j'ai reçu, je ne peux malheureusement pas recueillir les témoignages de tout le monde. Je sélectionnerais 2 ou 3 personnes. Merci pour votre rapidité en tout cas!

Cheers!

Jonas
  • I am very new to the site. and i'm just learning french as well, but i do love the language. I don't know how effective i'd be in an interview. Mais je voudrais pour vous-aide si je peut.
  • clarification: par "members of New York in French", Jonas souhaite parler à des membres de ce blog, newyorkinfrench.net
  • I would love to help you with your interview.

I have a art gallery for 7 years and now I am mother of twins 2 year old , once a month I organize a french playdate with family and children. the next one is tomorrow morning at the new school french EINY 111 east 22 street from 10 to noon, you are welcome to come and see by yourself , this meeting I would have 15 families with young children and all the children speack french.

brigitte saint Ouen
    www.32finearts.com
    tel 1 212 780 0932 and cell for tomorrow morning 1 917 880 2503.
    32 Fine Arts
    At the heart of the New York art world is Gramercy 32 Fine arts business of great distinction. Brigitte Saint-Ouen has dealt in traditional paintings…
  • OOOOps, I was signed in with my fiance's account. Anyhow, call me at 347 581 6383.
    Thanks. Stephanie.
  • Hi Jonas, call me at 347 5816383.
    French in ny for 15 years. I love NYIF. They are great.
  • Hello Jonas,

I am game and would be happy to answer your questions! Born and raised in Alsace Lorraine, have lived and worked in the performing arts sector in New York City for the past 25 years before also becoming a US citizen in November 07! Best times for a phone interview would be during afternoons at 212/564-4443, preferably before March 31st when I fly to France for another business trip!
    Bernard Schmidt
    www.bernardschmidtproductions.com
    Welcome To Bernard Schmidt Productions, Inc.
  • Hi Phillipe,

Thanks for your quick response. If you want to be interviewed, please let me know your email adress and phone number at jcuenin@francetoday.com

thanks!

Jonas

Philippe said:
    Hello Jonas,

That sounds very interesting and I would be curious to read of your findings. I would volunteer to be interviewed, however I am a very green member of New York in French to be of value to you.

Best of Luck to you and this project and I will google to France-Amerique to learn more of your magazine.

Cheers!

philippe
    France-Amérique is looking for users of New York in French for interviews about the social network!
    Hi everybody, I'm Jonas Cuénin, journalist for the french magazine France-Amérique. In regards to an article about the francophone social networks wh…
  • Hello Jonas,

That sounds very interesting and I would be curious to read of your findings. I would volunteer to be interviewed, however I am a very green member of New York in French to be of value to you.

Best of Luck to you and this project and I will google to France-Amerique to learn more of your magazine.

Cheers!

philippe
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store