English conversation

Hi,I am looking for someone who can speak English with me. I am a French girl and I need to talk for improving my English. I am living in NY for 2 months and I am near Grand central terminal.Bye

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello. I'm an American and would like to work on my French. Lets meet up. Sent you a freind invite.
    • Hi Ben,
      Do you live in New York ? And is it possible to meet ?
      Bye
      • Oui, j'habite downtown. Nous pouvons rencontre cette weekend si vou voulez. Repondre a mon freind request pour que je puisse vou envoyer mon info.
  • Salut Delphine!
    Je m'appelle Leemore Malka et je suis ravie de voir votre annonce parce que moi, je cherche quelqu'un qui je peux parler français avec! Alors, est ce que ça vous intéresserais de faire un échange linguistique où on pourrais parler moitie anglais moitie français? J'adorerai ça, j'habitais a Paris toute l'année dernière et ça me manque trop... Et ça me fait plaisir d'aider les français, vous m'avez beaucoup aidé quand j'étais dans votre territoire! Écrivez moi a: leemore@nyu.edu si ça vous dit!

A bientôt, j'espère,
    Leemore
  • Marie-Julie has an excellent idea. Perhaps you should try another day and get a few people together so you can hear English spoken with different accents.

I am an American, born in the United States and was a speech major in college. My English is of the type of accent you would hear on television news (where I used to work).
  • Hello, I'm French and fluent in English. I live near you. We could meet up around a coffee if you like !!! Julie
    • Hi Marie-Julie,
      I am OK for a coffee . Are you available this saturday at 5 or 6pm ? Delphine
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store