Hello my New York in French friends!

I am in need of children and young adults books for a group of kids I work with in Haiti. This summer, I have many activities plan for them and one of them is a silent reading activity. They kids love to read but do not have the books, what I had last year was not enough. If you have books or anyone you know that  has books that they would like to donate, please contact me on NEW York in French or at my personal email: awaogoh@gmail.com. 

Merci,

Youdelka

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Ernest. Indeed, there are many ways you can help. I will keep in touch with you regarding that. However, now we are looking for books, movies and other items that would be beneficial for the kids or help facilitate the activities planned for this summer. Once again, thank you. 

Youdelka Jean

Young Haitian Horizon 

President/Founder

Ernest Dorelien said:

J'aimerais bien d'aider mes petits freres Haitiens.Unfortunately, i dont have any french books. But if you represent an organization/non-profit...je donnerais pour le cause.

Ernest

Do you have children/young adult books, if gone will make space for your stuff or make you feel goo…
    Hello my New York in French friends!   I am in need of children and young adults books for a group of kids I work with in Haiti. This summer, I have…
  • J'aimerais bien d'aider mes petits freres Haitiens.Unfortunately, i dont have any french books. But if you represent an organization/non-profit...je donnerais pour le cause.

Ernest

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store