Bonjour tout le monde,

Je suis une jeune française qui étudie la danse à la Martha Graham school et je souhaiterais partager quelques moments sympas avec vos enfants.

Je suis cool, patiente et j'aime beaucoup jouer avec les enfants. Je m'occupe actuellement d'une petite fille de 6 ans avec qui cela se passe très bien, et j'ai aussi deux neveux dont je me suis beaucoup occupé en France. J'ai donc l'habitude d'être avec les enfants.

Je souhaiterais vivement commencer en juillet alors si vous êtes intéressés par mon profil n'hésitez pas à me contacter et je vous répondrai avec grand plaisir.

Hello there,

I'm a young french student who studies at the Martha Graham school of dance and who'd like to spend some time with your kids.

I'm a cool and patient person, I like to play games with kids. I'm now babysitting a 6 year old little girl and everything goes perfectly fine with her, and I also have 2 nephews that I used to take care of a lot while in France. So as you can see I can totally handle children.

I would really really like to start working in July so if you're interested, please leave me a message and I will happily answer back to you.

Take care parents!

Anne

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store