NYC soccer bars

This website talks about quite a few spots where you can watch soccer in NYC, but I would really appreciate comments on some of those bars andadvices from anyone who's planning on following France. I heard thatNevada Smiths for exemple was pretty packed... Thanks!

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The best place serves alfajores with chili and South African wine.
  • In Manhattan, I would suggest Meli Melo on Madison (between 29 and 30). Nice atmosphere.
  • OPIA 57 et lex.
  • soccer city math le matin, fete le soir avec DJ et companie at south street seaport - sponsorisé par Puma -

espn zone a time square, le grand ecran abc sur time square pour usa-england for sure
  • since the games are on espn and abc, pretty much all the good irish pubs with tv or pub with tv will show the games.

Suffrens Fleurmont said:
    I would like to know if there is a place in New Jersey where someone can watch the world cup. Please let me if know a place in central Jersey. Thanks!
    Best places to watch France play the Soccer World Cup in NYC?
    NYC soccer barsThis website talks about quite a few spots where you can watch soccer in NYC, but I would really appreciate comments on some of those…
  • Check France-amerique.com!
  • i know it sounds out of nowhere but i just arrived in NYC and want to see a game, surrounded by other French to support them during this world cup..so who is going where? is there any group gathering to watch tomorrow's game and the following ones? thanks
  • The Hill (416 3rd Ave btwn 29th and 30th); great sports bar, with 25 flat-screen TV's ! www.thehillny.com
  • I would like to know if there is a place in New Jersey where someone can watch the world cup. Please let me if know a place in central Jersey. Thanks!
  • been there...love it!!

Linda Marie said:
    "Matisse"
    924 Second Avenue @ 49th Street

The best authentic French food at great prices!!

**See game schedule on website:
    www.matissenyc.com
    Best places to watch France play the Soccer World Cup in NYC?
    NYC soccer barsThis website talks about quite a few spots where you can watch soccer in NYC, but I would really appreciate comments on some of those…
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store