babysitter

Hi, I am looking for a cool French babysitter for our son Nicholas. He is 4 and we live in Coblle Hill. We like to go out and would need someone available some evening and some days to pick up fromn school. Let me know if you know someone in my area :)

S

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am writing to submit my resume for the nanny position for your children. I read the advertisement you posted with great excitement, and believe I would be the perfect fit for your family.

As a nanny, I have five years of experience caring for children of all ages, from infants to preteens. In my previous role as daytime nanny to a busy family of two, I learned how difficult it can be to manage the varying needs of children in diverse stages of development. I honed the ability to care for each child individually, while paying close attention to the needs of the group.

I am committed to providing a safe, nurturing environment for the children in my care. As a native french speaker from France, I provided weekly french lessons geared towards children in the 6 – 10 age group. I would be more than happy to help increase your children’s proficiency in the language.

I take safety extremely seriously, and am trained and certified in first-aid. I have also a certificate of  as a cook.
    I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you
    Léticia

• Great! What a quick answer, I just signed up :) So you are French right? You live the area? Could we meet?

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store