Hi All, 
I'm a 26 years old girl from Paris. I'm currently in Paris on vacation but will be back in NYC on July 17th. I have lots of experience with toddlers and twins and used to work with 3 kiddos at the same time. I love playing outside with the kids or experiencing with arts and crafts on rainy days. I'm looking for a PT or FT job as soon as I get back. I can provide references upon request. Also I am a greencard holder, so can absolutely and would rather be on the books! 
Can't wait to hear from you. 
Thanks
Estelle

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Estelle. Can you please tell me more about the experience you have had as a nanny? Please let me know if you have a resume as well. We have a French-English Bilingual household and are seeking a bilingual full-time nanny. The position would be to take care of my daughter (2 years old) and son (4 years old). The position would begin in July when the kids are out of school, so Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. -6:30 p.m. Beginning in September, my son will go to school all day MWF and my daughter will go to school from 8; 30-12:00 MWF. We will need you to pick up our daughter at school at 12:00 and then return to pick up my son at 5:00. So far, Tuesday and Thursday are full time at home days for both kids. We live in the Gramercy area. cgradassi22@gmail.com

• Je suis en train de chercher une nounou.  Email moi a jacqueline7678@gmail.com avec votre info et je vous appelle.  Merci

• Hello. I am interested. Can you please contact me at christinagradassi@yahoo.com
  • Vous pouvez contacter moi a jacqueline7678@gmail.com

Merci

• Je suis en trains de chercher une nounou francaise.  Appelez moi svp après 13h45 aujourd’hui.  Merci,

Jacqueline

917-579-6737

• I am a mother of 2 in manhattan.  Can you please call me tomorrow at 917-579-6736.

Thanks, Jacqueline

• Bonjour Estelle, 

Etes-vous toujours a la recherche d'une position en tant que nanny ? Si c'est le cas, pourriez-vous me contacter par mail (mduchesneferchal@gmail.com) ou m'appeler au 212-966-2247. 

Merci. 

Marie 

• From Susannah again: my email is sghunnewell@gmail.com

• Dear Estelle, I am looking for part-time to full help with my two boys who are 9 and 11. They were born in Paris where we lived for nine years. We returned to NY 4 years ago and the boys still understand French but have sadly lost much of their speaking ability. I want them to hear French as much as possible. Je m'imagine un peu le petit village gaulois au milieu de la grande metropole americaine. I am flexible about hours, I pay well and I would of course declare you. Best, Susannah 

• Bonjour! Nous cherchons un babysitter pour un garçon qui a 5 ans. Ca sera pour lundi à jeudi à partir de 2:30pm, pour 3 ou 4 heures par jour. SVP appelez moi, 917 443-1417. Tamara

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store