Hi All, 
I'm a 26 years old girl from Paris. I'm currently in Paris on vacation but will be back in NYC on July 17th. I have lots of experience with toddlers and twins and used to work with 3 kiddos at the same time. I love playing outside with the kids or experiencing with arts and crafts on rainy days. I'm looking for a PT or FT job as soon as I get back. I can provide references upon request. Also I am a greencard holder, so can absolutely and would rather be on the books! 
Can't wait to hear from you. 
Thanks
Estelle

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Estelle. If you are still looking for a position I would be very happy to meet you. I have a son going to CM1 and a daughter in CE1 this year and they both need to practice their french on daily basis.

My number is 9178339070 and my email meyers.ale@gmail.com

Thank you

All the best

Alexandra

• Hello Estelle - Nous habitons Brooklyn et avons besoin d'une babysitter de 3pm a 7pm tous les jours. Merci de me contacter si ca vous interesse: laura.azaria@me.com

• Would you consider a part-time job?  My 2.5 yo son Luca will be attending pre-school for 3's at the Y on Nagle in Inwood from 9am-1pm. I am looking for A French-speaking nanny in the afternoons to take care of my son from 1-6pm. My email is cecilebou@gmail.com

• Hi Manon,

We are looking for a French nanny starting at the end of August for our two little girls.  Please call me if you are still looking!  

Kendra 917-806-4075

• Bonjour Estelle, est-ce que vous êtes toujours disponible pour un un temps plein (3-4 jours/semaine)?

• Estelle,

Can you email me your resume to jenn.medrano@bahs.com Thank you!

• Hi Estelle

Will you consider a part-time job in Larchmont?

My email is lopezromero@gmail.com

Thanks

Emilio

• Hi Emilio,

Thanks for your reply,unfortunately Larchmont is too far for me. 

I'm looking for a position in Manhattan/ Brooklyn/ Queens. 

Thanks and good luch with your search,

Estelle

• Thanks Estelle

If you know someone that could be interested I would much appreciate if you let her know I'm searching

Good luck

Emilio

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store