I'm subletting my 2-bedroom apartment from August 4th-31st in Greenpoint, which is fast becoming French Brooklyn, as the local school now has a dual language program, and new French restaurants and cafes are springing up.

The apartment is one block away from the beautiful McGorlick park, which hosts a Sunday farmer's market. Greenpoint is a very low-key, easy to-navigate neighborhood that retains a lot of its neighborhood heritage while also being part of a great arts/nightlife scene in New York.

It's a five-minute walk to Williamsburg and the much larger McCarren Park, where there is shopping, rooftop bars like Berry Park and great restaurants-- French, Polish, Japanese, Thai, Mexican, etc. In the summer, McCarren Park also has open-air film screening, fairs. It's also reopening their gigantic outdoor pool on June 28th.

The apartment has a twin bed and a double bed and is on the top floor of a 3-story building and is very quiet and sunny. The nearest subway is a five-minute walk to the Nassau G train or a 15-minute walk to the Bedford L train.

Some plant watering required. $500 deposit.

-6.jpg

-3.jpg

-1.jpg

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jill hello,

I am visiting NY as from July 20th till august 21.

I would like to rent a flat either in Manhatten or Brooklyn to travel conveniently in the evening

We are a couple and serious adults or seniors....

Can you revert to me with offer?

Thank you

Mira

• Hi Mira -- the apartment is only available starting Aug 4. Are you still interested?

• Yes and would like to

• please

• Hi Mira --

Would you be able to provide a written reference and the $500 deposit through paypal? Also, would you be able to water the plants? In addition, there is no smoking and no pets in the apartment. Cheers, Jill

• leave your email address please

• oh good idea jillystod@gmail.com

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store