Replies

• Hi,

My name is Linda, and I am looking for a part time babysitting position.
    I'm a student and I have done babysitting here and in my country, so i can well take care of your children.I am reliable, patient, outgoing, energetic, and talkative with children. I like to take them out or just stay home with them, so they can have fun and feel good. Plus, I'm a french native speaker.
    I'm available on week days starting from 2:30 pm, and during the week end, if necessary. It will be my pleasure to take care of your children.

Best regards

• Dear madam,

My name is Mathilde, I am a nanny/french tutor with 4 years of expertise with young children in many New York City families. French is my mother tongue.
    I am energetic, trustworthy, easy going, organized, fun and creative. I have excellent reachable references from all my previous employers that I can provide upon request. I also have a good understanding of New York City transportation and love to initiate my little ones to exploration trips and exciting activities.
    Please feel free to contact me via my email address: mathildegiselle@yahoo.fr or mathildekabuya@gmail.com.

Warm regards,

Math.
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store