Bonjour! Manhattan Charter School is looking for a 2015-16 French Teacher. 

Manhattan Charter School (MCS) is a high performing charter school located on the Lower East Side in New York City that is committed to providing every child with the tools and support necessary for success. Operating as a 501c3 nonprofit organization, MCS has been consistently high-achieving since its founding in 2005. Manhattan Charter School 2, a replication of MCS, is expanding on the work already being done at MCS and believes that by working together more students will achieve high academic levels. MCS2 opened in August 2012 and is located a few blocks away from MCS.

Manhattan Charter School has 270 students in kindergarten through fifth grade. MCS2 currently has 210 students in kindergarten through fourth grade, and will grow by one grade each year to reach the same size and make-up as MCS.

This is an immediate opening. We are currently looking for a leave replacement to cover our French Teacher. This leave replacement will serve as our French Teacher for the rest of the 2015-16 school year. There is a possibility of employment for the 2016-17 school year though it is not guaranteed.

You can learn more about this opportunity, and Manhattan Charter School, here

3438875013?profile=original

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello,

Experienced available! Please feel free to contact me. My phone number is 201 580 9705.

Regards,

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store